Vision Systems Technology
Vision guided systems enhance precision small parts handling.
Calmation integrates components and subsystems with machine vision systems for assembly, packaging and inspection processes.
Vision system photos shown above are of Calmation’s past projects. Due to NDA restrictions we are unable to display images of our recent systems with the latest in vision system technology.
Mechanical vision systems are capable of many functions. Effectiveness is enhanced when integrated with robotics.
- Guide & Align-Vision guides automation motion and robotic devices. Proven vision tools guide part alignment, for high accuracy assembly operations and other manufacturing processes.
- Verify Presence-Vision devices detect the presence or absence of features and objects on high-speed production lines, to give basic pass/fail results.
- Inspection-Machine vision inspects for assembly errors, surface defects, damaged parts and missing features. Vision tools identify the orientation, shape and position of objects and features.
- Gauge & Measure-Vision tools gauge parts, to check critical dimensions and measure product components, for sorting, packaging and classification processes.
- Optical Character Recognition & Verification- Powerful algorithms read and verify alphanumeric characters, marked directly on parts and printed on label.
- Code reading-Specialized tools read 1-D barcodes or 2-D matrix codes.
Track and manage your product.
- 1-D & 2-D code reading
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Optical Character Verification (OCV)
- Date/Lot Code Verification
RFID (Radio Frequency IDentification) technology benefits in manufacturing:
- Monitor work work-in-progress in real time
- Increase agility and operational efficiency
- Improve visibility regarding product movements
- Each step of manufacturing process can be tracked and monitored automatically
- Achieve visibility, traceability, and authentication
- Component verification